Apply for The National Research Center Advisory Board
National Research Center at Polco (NRC) announces the formation of its new dvisory Board, a small peer network of the public sector leaders driven by the desire to provide an excellent quality of life in their communities.
The board will participate in a collaborative, strategic forum of industry experts to offer insights into the public sector's community engagement and performance management needs. The board's input will inform research efforts, product development, and best practices to be shared with the industry at large.
NRC Advisory board members will represent a cross-section of innovative thinkers from a range of professional roles at city, county, state, and other public agencies. Participation in the advisory board is open to all public sector professionals and is not limited to Polco customers.
Benefits for members
- Shared thought leadership with other national leaders in local government
- Meaningful expansion of your professional network
- Early insights on issues and contributing input on solutions, such as new technology resources
- Gain national recognition by industry associations, trade publications, peers, colleagues, and community members
- Opportunities to present best practices and highlight successful professional achievements
Estimated time and commitment
Advisory board members are expected to serve at minimum a two-year term. This will require attendance at a maximum of two advisory board summit meetings (virtual or in-person format TBD) and one roundtable forum per quarter. Members are expected to spend a reasonable amount of time preparing for sessions to contribute to the discussions. Additional activities may include: survey responses, feedback during roundtable forums or individual conference calls, panel participation, or co-presenting on an area of interest.
In accordance with government regulations, members are not compensated for the position. Depending on regulations and organization policy, some expenses may be covered for participation. NRC Advisory Board membership does not in anyway represent an endorsement of Polco or its products.
- Submit the short application form below.
- A cross functional team will review applications and select the first cohort of participants. Priority will be given to submissions received by July 6, 2022. If interested, you may apply at anytime and members will be added as space is available.
- We will contact selected applicants to confirm their commitment. We will reach out to all other applicants to discuss additional participation options. The first advisory board meeting will be held in August of 2022.