Polco for School Districts
Move Your School District Forward. Together.
Make more informed decisions by elevating the voices of staff, students, and teachers. The Polco online engagement platform makes meaningful connections with your school district community not only accessible, but enjoyable.
Accurate and Reliable Feedback
Industry-leading survey scientists, civic engagement thought-leaders, and software engineers developed Polco’s polling and survey tools.
Polco’s expert surveys are designed to serve public sector organizations nationwide. Survey results reveal perspectives that are representative, reliable, and ready to enact.
School district dashboards feature organized data, graphs, and maps in real-time. You can filter data by neighborhood, race, gender, age, and more.
Pick the Polco subscription plan that fits your needs most, and get helpful results that leaders can trust.
Simple, Ready to Use, and Tailored to Schools
- Easily send out polls to your community. Or choose a ready-made survey, created for school districts, from the Polco Library.
- Polco also offers real-time engagement for school districts to gather instant insights whether at in-person or online meetings.
School District Leaders Use Polco to:
School districts survey families, parents, students and community stakeholders to measure:
- Family Learning Priorities
- COVID-19 Impacts
- Equity and Inclusion
- Safety and Wellness
- School Facilities
- Quality of Instruction and Leadership
- Social Emotional Learning
- Student Workforce Readiness