Who We Are
Polco is a software technology company that better connects communities and their leaders through advanced civic surveying, performance analytics and policy polling. Polco works with hundreds of the most prominent cities and counties across 40 states and holds endorsements from the National League of Cities and the International City/County Managers Association.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Enablement Specialist is responsible for delivering the necessary tools, content, training, processes, and best practices to support the sales force and ensure they are successful in their day-to-day activities. This person will establish and maintain strong working relationships with sales, marketing, product, and customer experience teams.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
- Create and manage the development and delivery of knowledge, skills, and process training for the sales team
- Facilitate positive learning and development experiences for new hire onboarding
- Build programs that help grow and retain key employees throughout their employment
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and CX to meet company objectives
- Set a positive tone and high standard for the sales team in terms of work style, culture, customer service, communication, and business ethics
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Plan, coordinate, and deploy training for sales systems such as Hubspot, Asana, and Gong
- Support Account Executives with necessary materials, scripts, contracts and assistance to ensure efficient sales processes at all stages
- Set expectations and monitor sales team fidelity to use of established protocols and processes.
- Develop and manage sales enablement projects and activities such as creating playbooks and training materials, assisting with onboarding of new sales team members
Knowledge and Skills
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Strong understanding of Govtech
- Program design, implementation and management for training and enablement platforms
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and belief in the enablement vision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development
- Knowledgeable of sales methodologies and consultative selling, preferably in a complex SaaS environment
- Knowledge and proven application of instructional design, technical writing and adult learning principles
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent coaching and management development skills
Why Work With Us?
- The excitement of being in on the ground floor of a new startup
- Exceptional benefits package including dental, medical, & vision coverage flexible work hours, remote working & generous paid time off
- Vanguard IRA with up to 3% company match of employee contribution
- A home-office/tech allowance on-hire and renewing biennially
- A professional development allowance
Interested? Please apply at our hiring portal