Polco is Hiring an Sales Support Associate
Who We Are
Polco is a software technology company better connecting communities and their leaders through advanced civic surveying, performance analytics and policy polling. Polco works with a few hundred of the most prominent cities and counties across 40 states and holds endorsements from the National League of Cities and the International City/County Managers Association, and is growing magnificently. Polco is also growing its customer base with its work with school districts, police departments, major news media organizations, and other civic organizations. Polco delivers the ease of online surveys and the citability of traditional analog surveys.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Support Associate will work proactively with the Sales Enablement Specialist to deliver the necessary tools, content, training, processes, and best practices to support the sales force and ensure they are successful in their day-to-day activities. As a vital member of the team, this person will establish and maintain strong working relationships with sales, marketing, product, and customer experience teams.
Experience and Skills
- Work with the Sales Enablement Specialist and other sales leaders to develop, execute, optimize and maintain an efficient and effective sales enablement program.
- Assist with creating and managing the development and delivery of knowledge, skills, and process training for the sales team
- Facilitate positive learning and development experiences for new hire onboarding. Assist with the coordination of the onboarding schedule
- Assist in building programs that help grow and retain key employees throughout their employment
- Own the CRM tool and provide ongoing support and training
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and CX to meet company objectives
- Set a positive tone and high standard for the sales team in terms of work style, culture, customer service, communication, and business ethics
- Support reinforcement of enablement initiatives, assist in the planning, coordinating and deployment of training for sales systems and processes such as Hubspot, Asana, and Gong
- Support Account Executives and BDRs with necessary materials, scripts, contracts and assistance to ensure efficient sales processes at all stages
- Assist with various sales enablement projects and activities such as; creating playbooks and training materials, assisting with onboarding of new sales team members and monitoring content usage. Help with the demo site creation.
- Assist with contracts and obtaining Certificate of insurance (COI) and business registrations
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Strong understanding of Govtech
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adapt to changing demands and effectively meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and belief in the enablement vision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to take initiative
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development
- Knowledgeable of sales and qualification methodologies and consultative selling, preferably in a complex SaaS environment
- Knowledge and proven application of instructional design, technical writing and adult learning principles
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Strong group training and facilitation skills
- Previous experience with CRM maintenance
Why Work With Us?
- The excitement of being on the ground floor of a startup
- Exceptional benefits package including dental, medical, & vision coverage flexible work hours, remote working & generous paid time off
- Vanguard IRA with up to 3% company match of employee contribution
- A home-office/tech allowance on-hire and renewing bi-annually
- A professional development allowance
How To Apply