Polco is Hiring an Executive Assistant
Who We Are
Polco is a software technology company better connecting communities and their leaders through advanced civic surveying, performance analytics and policy polling. Polco works with a few hundred of the most prominent cities and counties across 40 states and holds endorsements from the National League of Cities and the International City/County Managers Association, and is growing magnificently. Polco is also growing its customer base with its work with school districts, police departments, major news media organizations, and other civic organizations. Polco delivers the ease of online surveys and the citability of traditional analog surveys.
As part of the operations team, the EA will be resourceful, innovative, and proactive in assisting the leadership team tracking communications and requests of their time and ensuring timely responses. They will need to think independently to make decisions under pressure and bring excellent communication skills; sharing information efficiently and effectively.
Experience and Skills
- Act as the point of contact among VPs, operations and other external partners
- Manage internal information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of VPs, taking notes and recording minutes
- Perform additional duties as assigned by executives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office or Google Workspace or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional discretion.
- The belief that policy improvement requires feedback and engagement.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity and a love of learning.
- Ability to be a highly collaborative team player.
- Willingness to occasionally travel.
Why Work With Us?
- The excitement of being on the ground floor of a startup
- Exceptional benefits package including dental, medical, & vision coverage flexible work hours, remote working & generous paid time off
- Vanguard IRA with up to 3% company match of employee contribution
- A home-office/tech allowance on-hire and renewing bi-annually
- A professional development allowance
How To Apply