On Demand Webinar
Housing Impacts on Aging in Place and How You Can Drive Solutions
How can governments address immediate housing needs while also planning for the future?
As a 6.5 million home shortage confronts the nation. And the US population leans increasingly older. The Census reports one in five Americans will be over age 65 by 2030. This creates a challenge for today's communities in every state.
The good news is organizations can take on these challenges through a reliable, evidence-based planning process.
In this webinar:
- Discover the proven formula for finding housing solutions for older adults.
- See highlights from Polco’s nationwide database of older adults' opinions about their communities.
- Hear examples of governments successfully facing their own aging-in-place challenges through evidence-based decision-making.
- Michelle Kobayashi, Principal Research Strategist at Polco
- Tauhric Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer of CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions
- Diana Elrod, Owner of Diana R. Elrod Consulting
Access the webinar for exclusive insights
In this webinar, Polco reveal national data highlights from Community Assessment Survey for Older Adults (CASOA). CASOA is a national survey that asks the older generation for their opinions about the quality of their government services and community. The data show that housing and aging in place have emerged as a top priority for older adults.
You’ll also see how establishing baseline facts, public input, and performance measurement best informs decision-making throughout the policy life cycle. And you’ll hear from industry leaders about how they have used data to address their own wicked challenges.